In case you don’t know what a bucket list is (apparently there are still people who don’t), it’s a list of things you want to do before you ‘kick the bucket’. I’m hoping that committing them to paper means that I’ll actually do them, and I’ll have a physical reminder that I can come back to every year (new year’s resolutions, anyone?!). So without further ado…
- Sail the world (ok, maybe not the world, but, South East Asia, maybe the Caribbean… So I guess I should also add: ‘learn to sail’ 😂 ).
- Go skydiving (not very original, but true!).
- Climb a mountain.
- See the pyramids.
- Visit all the Scottish Islands (I’d like to get to know my own country better).
- See the Northern Lights (again, a bit cliched but true).
- Take the Trans-Siberian Express.
- Travel the East coast of North America between Virginia and Nova Scotia.
- Go snowboarding in the Andes.
- Take a road trip across the US visiting the National Parks.
- Write a novel (they say everyone has a novel in them somewhere…).
- Take an epic tour of the West coast of the Americas, starting in Vancouver and travelling down through California into Mexico and then down into and around South America.
- Visit all the major cities of Europe.
- Stay in an overwater bungalow in Bora Bora.
- Start a farm animal sanctuary (my retirement plan ❤ ).
- Design and build my own super eco-friendly home.
- Learn German, Italian and Portuguese.
- Learn to play the guitar.
- Take a tango and bachata class.
- Pay off my student loan 😭.
- Take my parents on holiday.
What’s on your bucket list? Tell me below!
To big dreams and having the courage to put those dreams into action,